Five of my Favorite Books of 2017.
Never stop learning! I reached 73 books for the year. I have read autobiographies, #leadership books and half a dozen on creating & giving a GRT #TED talk. I have recently recommended several books to people struggling with issues and wanted to share some favorites by specific targeted area.
1. Leadership: Triggers by Dr. Marshall Goldsmith, this will help you with improving your most important leadership tool, yourself.
2. Leadership: Crucial Conversations by Patterson, Grenny, McMillan, Switzler, this will help with becoming a more effective communicator by staying in dialogue rather than going to silence or violence.
3. Leadership: The Leadership Gap by Lolly Daskal, Lolly made an impact on my life personally and I know her book will do the same for you by identifying your leadership strengths & weaknesses (gaps).
4. Autobiography of Importance of Practice: Strings Attached by Joanne Lipman, Mr. K will help you learn how practice and being exposed to greatness can release your own greatness.
5. Autobiography of Overcoming your Fears: Fearless by Eric Blehm, Adam Brown hit rock bottom repeatedly and finally bounced all the way to becoming a Navy Seal. You will laugh and cry but you will be changed for the better after reading this.